Transport from Airport to Venue
There are two international airports in Bangkok
Bangkok Airport – Don Muang
1) Take a taxi – if you do this, make sure you demand the meter to be used, don’t accept any bartering or set fees, it’s the meter or nothing. To Venue from the airport it’s about 280-400 Baht exclude the charge is made up from tolls + airport surcharge, so although the meter may state less, you also have to pay the rest! This takes around 40-60 minutes.
2) Take the Bangkok airport bus – Passengers can travel between Don Muang Airport and to the venue on a bus ride via BTS Skytrain from Don Mueang Airport Bus goes to BTS Mo Chit Station [A1] and use BTS Mo Chit Station with Interchange at Siam Station (Silom Line) to Wongwian Yai Station. The cost of the ticket is 50 Baht for a bus and 40 Baht. Service hours are 7 am-11 pm.
Pickup Location: Gate 6, 1st floor, Don Mueang Airport
A1 BUS ROUTE
1. Don Mueang Airport
2. Don Mueang New Market
3. Oil Cargo
4. Tungsonghong Housing
5. MRT Chatuchak Station / BTS Mo Chit Station (Take a BTS Skytrain to Wong Wian Yai Station (Near to the Venue))
6. Chatuchak Market (Gate 1)
7. JJ Mall
8. Queen Sirikit Park
9. Mochit 2 Bus Depot
Bangkok Airport – Suvarnabhumi
1) Take a taxi – if you do this, make sure you demand the meter to be used, don’t accept any bartering or set fees, it’s the meter or nothing. To Venue from the airport it’s about 350-500 Baht exclude the charge is made up from tolls + airport surcharge, so although the meter may stateless, you also have to pay the rest! This takes around 40-60 minutes.
2) Take the Airport Link (train) – Cityline to Phaya Thai (BTS) station and use BTS to Siam Station for Interchange to Wongwian Yai Station (Silom Line).
The Airport Rail link operates daily from 06:00 to 24:00, with commuter City Line trains departing every 10 minutes during peak hours (06:00-09:00 and 16:00-20:00) and 15 minutes off peak and weekends.
Getting around Bangkok
Bangkok bus, MRT, BTS – All in one Guide
Transit Bangkok is the most comprehensive guide to Bangkok public transportation. Bangkok bus, MRT (Bangkok Metro), BTS Sky Trains, boats – Chao Phraya Express and Khlong, are collected in one guide. Find information about fares, operating hours, download a Bangkok bus map and view listings. Use Transit Bangkok’s route planner to find the optimal route to your destination. More Information: https://www.transitbangkok.com/
Khlong Saen Saep boat service
The Golden Mount Line runs from the Panfa Leelard Pier near the Democracy Monument and Khao San Road – to Pratunam Pier near our venue in Central Bangkok. Boats run every 20 min or less. To travel the whole system, you must transfer boats at Pratunam Pier. Hold on to your tickets. More Information: http://khlongsaensaep.com/transfers.html
The BTS Skytrain
The BTS Skytrain runs through all important downtown disctricts and major transport hubs in Bangkok, from Mo Chit to On Nut (Sukhumvit Line) and National Stadium to Wongwian Yai (Silom Line). Zooming above Bangkok’s traffic at a steady speed, and with connecting points to the MRT Underground, Chao Phraya Express Boats and two land transport terminals at Victory Monument and Mo Chit, it’s the best way to get around. Read more at: http://www.bangkok-maps.com/bts.htm
Grab Taxi is a smartphone-based taxi booking and dispatching service. Our vision is to revamp the Thai taxi industry, making it a safer and more efficient means of transport we can all be proud of. Only 20 baht booking fee plus more with your meter cost. Link: https://www.grab.com/th/en/taxi/
If you don’t want to waste your time on traffic jam in Bangkok. I suggest you to use GrabBike (Win). It a safe personal transportation service provided by public motorcycles. You can use the Grab Bike services by downloading and using Grab application. Choose “GrabBike (Win)” car types. Only 10 THB booking fee applies. Link: https://www.grab.com/th/en/bike/