Proceedings will be published by AIAT and SIIT, Thammasat university. The first page should include the paper title, the names and the complete mailing addresses of all authors, and the e-mail address of the corresponding author. Each paper should consist of up to 200-word abstract, up to 5 keywords. No page number should be printed. All the text, figures and reference must be between 4-6 double-column A4 pages with font size of 10 pts. Authors MUST use the AITA manuscript submission guidelines for their initial submissions. All papers must be submitted electronically in PDF format only, using the conference management tool. The submitted papers must not be published or under consideration to be published elsewhere.
Instruction for Authors
- Papers must be submitted via the
- (Regular) “online paper submission system” on or before November 1, 2020.
- All submitted papers must be written in English.
- Please download and follow the guideline at IEEE website to write your manuscript.
- All submitted papers must include “Index Terms” following the Abstract.
- Each accepted paper must be presented by one of its authors in-person at the conference.
- The following steps show how to submit a paper for reviewing.
- Login to AITA2021 system as an author.
- Click ‘Submit a New Paper’ and complete the form.